Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beautifully Protected: Janson-Beckett Sun Block Daytime Moisturizer



finding the right sun protection for your face is important, but can be tricky. thankfully, Janson-Beckett has an amazing product-- Sun Block Daytime Moisturizer-- that is so silky and light, you may just forget you're wearing sunscreen on your face (yes, i did...once. but in my defense, i had just started using it).

oil-free, and non-greasy (you remember i said it was silky and light, right?), Sun Block Daytime Moisturizer contains shea butter, aloe vera, and soluble collagen to keep skin looking good while also keeping it protected thanks to sun protection factor (spf) of 40. as i apply it, it disappears into my skin, after it's on it doesn't cause my makeup to look weird, and to the joy of me (and my skin), didn't cause any breakouts.

my only gripe is the size. i really wish it were offered in something larger than just an ounce. true, it will have lasted about two months by the time it's gone, but when it comes to skincare, i like my products to come in bigger packages, you know?

visit janson-beckett.com for more info about this product, the company (they make great injection-alternative skincare) or to order.


xo
full-size product sample sent to me by the brand's PR for review consideration; pic taken by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment